Wednesday 12 January 2011

Happy Holidays

I can't wait to go away for my holidays! Can you?

Me and my Prince are going to Malaysia in March/April this year! For him always an opportunity to catch up with friends and especially with his family, whilst I stay with friends and enjoy KL and we will be going to Pulau Tioman for a few days to have some beach time! Chill out time - I'm hoping for sex on the beach, but it will be most likely just the cocktail........ But one never knows...!?!

I hope to catch up with many friends myself, some I know face to face, some just simply through FB, but it would be great to meet some of them.

I did not travel to KL or the other parts of Malaysia last year, my work life was a bit upside-down for planning any holidays and it was more important to me that my significant other half spent his time in Malaysia any way he wanted and needed to, as it was his first time back since he moved to London and, of course, his family and Hari Raja was priority!

Now it's my turn! KL, here I come, then again, been there, done that, not many museums left to go too, and as I am not a shopaholic it can get a bit boring, I just don't want to waste all my time sitting at THAT Starbucks, watching the cute guys all day long........

Sure, I will spend as much time as possible with my darling friend Kaz and her family, I will go back to the botanical gardens and most importantly to Central Market, but I am really looking forward to spend quality time, meeting friends, have a laugh, eat and be merry!

Most importantly to me is that me and the significant other are going to Malaysia together, spend some time apart, but mostly share the time and holiday! We share a lot, we do our own stuff. It's great to be able to come back together and share and do things together, just like snorkeling, finding Nemo, being there for each other...... (my first ever snorkeling was a disaster! I panicked! He was there for me!!!!)


Anyone free free last week of March?first week of April? Give me a shout - male company preferred.....

No comments:

Post a Comment